Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Competitive Package DOE
Keywords: Clinical Content Solution Lead, FDB, OptimiseRx, Pharmacist, Manager, Health, Informatics, Clinical Content Manager, Clinical Content Editor, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Governance Facilitator, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writing Manager, Medical Content Manager
To apply: Click here
Are you a clinical professional with experience of editing medical information? Ready to step into a defined leadership role taking responsibility for an entire clinical solution? If so, this Clinical Content Solution Lead role is for you.
We are now looking for a Clinical Content Solution Lead to join our OptimiseRx team in Exeter.
– Competitive salary
– 25 days’ holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
– Flexible option for employees to purchase up to three additional days’ holiday
– Annual company bonus scheme
– Life assurance
– Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
– Pension scheme
– Permanent health insurance
– Cycle to work scheme
We develop amazing solutions that transform healthcare systems and enable better patient outcomes throughout the world. The importance of our work and our contribution to healthcare cannot be discounted and you will play a vital role in the delivery of our solutions.
So, if you are ready for your next step, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As the Clinical Content Solution Lead, you’ll be tasked with overseeing all decisions associated for the clinical content for the OptimiseRx solution.
Managing a team of clinical specialists including Pharmacists and Clinical Researchers, you will ensure that all published work is delivered on time and to budget.
You will be the champion of quality, clinical governance and commercial productivity and play a vital role in the delivering on SLAs and the development of editorial policies and strategic management.
Specifically, your role will involve:
– The effective management of the Clinical Content OptimiseRx Team
– Performing relevant admin, performance management, reviews, recruitment and training
– Working with the Product Manager and Steering Group to enhance content management systems
– Taking the lead in developing and delivering content and editorial services for customers
– Raising, owning and resolving corrective actions
– Managing clinical governance aspects
– Planning and delivering content updates
– Actively contributing and leading departmental leadership meetings
To be considered as the Clinical Content Solution Lead, you will need:
– Previous experience in an editorial capacity with medical information
– Previous experience of managing staff and/or experience of leading teams or projects
– Experience in engaging with a range of both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
– Experience in the delivery, planning, scheduling and auditing of editorial work
– A biomedical or other relevant degree (or equivalent)
Ideal candidates will also have a formal leadership or management qualification, be qualified as a pharmacist and have knowledge and experience of FDB solutions and/or its customers or competitors. Previous experience of formal presentations and/or workshop facilitation would also be advantageous.
We would be eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Clinical Content Solution Lead, Clinical Content Manager, Clinical Content Editor, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Governance Facilitator, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writing Manager, or Medical Content Manager.