Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Keywords: Product, Product Architect
To apply: Click here
Are you a resourceful Product Architect, Product Owner or Business Analyst seeking your next challenge? Looking to work with people who share your passion for a job well done? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Product Architect and help drive the quality of our software.
– Competitive salary
– Annual company bonus scheme
– Life assurance and pension
– Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
– Permanent health insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
– The flexible option to purchase up to five days’ additional holiday
– Beverage areas with coffee, tea and fresh fruit available
With customers across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, we are a truly global company. It’s an exciting time to join our team, as the decision support market is one of the fastest growing sectors within healthcare and a prime investment area for FDB.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to enhance your expertise and work on products that are helping healthcare professionals make the best decisions for their patients, this is the role for you.
As a Product Architect, you will contribute to the development of our software products, focusing on user requirements, technical strategy and delivery.
In this key role, you’ll champion customer requirements and manage the delivery of robust solutions that meet customers’ needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specifically, you will:
– Oversee the delivery of the product roadmap
– Manage product feature requests and bug fix backlogs
– Create prototypes
– Communicate product concepts and design ideas to stakeholders
– Work with Product Managers to ensure the solutions, vision, strategies and roadmaps, are aligned and are supportable for the future
To join us as a Product Architect, you will need:
– Experience in a technical or product delivery role
– Project management experience and/or qualifications
– Excellent analytical and research skills
– Strong problem-solving abilities
– The ability to produce clear, articulate and accurate documentation, data and analyses
– The ability to collaborate and encourage cross-functional working with multi-skilled and geographically disparate teams
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: working in a healthcare or software development organisation, Agile or Scrum methodologies, working in the NHS or public sector, or presenting ideas and opportunities at board/director level.