Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Exeter, office-based
Salary: Competitive package
Keywords: Clinical Researcher, Clinical Content, OptimiseRx, Healthcare, NHS, Pharmacist Technician, Graduate, Clinical Coder, Data Analyst, ACT
To apply: Click here
Are you a clinical professional seeking your next challenge? Or perhaps you’re a scientific graduate looking to gain industry experience with a global healthcare solution company?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Clinical Researcher in the OptimiseRx team and support the success of solutions that are benefiting the healthcare industry on a daily basis.
Competitive starting salary and enhanced benefits package which includes:
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Flexible option to purchase up to 5 days’ extra holiday
– Annual bonus scheme
– Flexible start and finish times
– Health cashback plan
– Enhanced pension scheme
– Excellent, structure progression opportunities for those with ambition
You’ll learn from a highly-skilled team who are passionate about creating solutions that are making a positive, lasting impact on the healthcare industry.
As well as the above benefits, you’ll receive ongoing training and support to increase your skill-set and ensure you succeed in your role.
As a Clinical Researcher, you’ll support the day-to-day running of our OptimiseRx Clinical Content team and assist with a range of projects.
In this key role, you will be responsible for entering clinical and non-clinical data into our clinical content management system with the highest levels of accuracy.
Other duties will include:
– Quality checking non-clinical data in our system
– Updating our editorial policies and work instructions
– Helping to resolve any issues or errors to continuously improve our quality standards
– Assisting the Customer Services Team with any queries
– Working on projects to support new and existing customer requirements
To join us as a Clinical Researcher, you’ll need:
– Previous clinical experience, such as clinical content maintenance OR a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, at a minimum
– A high level of IT literacy, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel and great typing skills
– The ability to accurately enter complex clinical data
– Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– The ability to work well as part of a team
Experience within a healthcare or software development organisation would be beneficial, as would any experience gained in the NHS. Knowledge of medical terminology would also be an advantage, as would the ability to effectively explain complex medical issues or write and update work instructions and policies.
We’re eager to hear from individuals who have experience as a Clinical Researcher, Research Assistant, Clinical Research Assistant, Graduate Clinical Researcher, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Coder, Pharmacy Technician or Accredited Checking Technician.
Other companies may call this role Clinical Assistant, Scientific Researcher, Clinical Content Administrator, Graduate Scientific Researcher or Trainee Researcher.