Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package
Keywords: Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Healthcare, NHS, informatics, information, clinical decision support, clinical guidelines, attention to detail, editorial
To apply: Click here
We are now looking for several GPhC registered Pharmacists to join our team in Exeter, working on a full time basis. Those interested in part time hours are also encouraged to apply.
– Competitive salary DOE
– Annual bonus scheme
– Weekday work only – no weekends, no shifts
– 25 working days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
– Flexible option to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
– Life assurance, health cash-back scheme and pension
– Permanent health insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
Within an open and collaborative environment, you will receive excellent training, as well as ongoing guidance and support to develop your abilities and broaden your expertise.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will carry out a range of content management work alongside a team of specialist Pharmacists and Researchers.
Joining the Clinical Content Team working on our Multilex solution, you will:
– Input and quality check both clinical and non-clinical data
– Update editorial policies and work instructions
– Participate in the production of data for release to customers
To be considered as a Clinical Pharmacist, you will need:
– A current GPhC Registration with some post-registration experience
– The ability to accurately work with complex (clinical) data
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Registered Pharmacist, Prescribing Advisor, Pharmaceutical Prescriber, Pharmaceutical Advisor or Pharmacy Manager.
For the right candidate, we are open to offering this role on a part time basis.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge as a Clinical Pharmacist, please apply via the button shown.