Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package
Keywords: Clinical Pharmacist, ACT, GPhC, post-registration, Pharmacy Manager, Healthcare, NHS, informatics, information, clinical decision support
To apply: Click here
Are you a registered Pharmacist eager for your next role? Could you thrive within a global health solution company as we grow and develop? If so, read on.
We are now looking for a permanent Clinical Pharmacist to join our team in Exeter and support our incredible scientific projects and healthcare solutions.
– Competitive salary dependant on experience
– Weekday work only – no weekends
– 25 working days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
– Flexible option to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
– Annual Bonus scheme
– Life assurance
– Health cash-back scheme
– Pension scheme
– Permanent health insurance
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
Ours is a truly global operation with customers in the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. You’ll discover deeply ingrained passion for what we do running through every part of our company and teams of highly trained, skilled and motivated people who are eager for you to develop further and integrate into our team.
If this sounds like the kind of place where you could thrive, apply today and see where your ambition, and our support, could take you.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be challenged to complete engaging day-to-day content management work alongside a team of specialist Pharmacists and Researchers.
Joining the Clinical Content Team, you will input and quality check both clinical and non-clinical data, update editorial policies and work instructions and support corrective actions that will improve quality standards.
Your role will also involve:
– Actively participating in the production of data for release to customers
– Providing support to customer services and other client-facing teams in customer query resolutions
– Supporting new and existing customers through additional project work
To be considered as a Clinical Pharmacist, you will need:
– A current GPhC Registration
– The ability to accurately enter complex (clinical) data information
– At a minimum, a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in Pharmacy
– Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel and excellent keyboard skills
– Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate complex medical issues
– Post registration experience
Whilst not essential, ideal candidates will also have a postgraduate clinical informatics qualification or qualification involving module on healthcare informatics, specialist clinical or technical expertise, and/or experience within the Healthcare/IT sector.
Post qualification experience as a pharmacist specifically within the NHS, would also be beneficial to your application, as would the ability to write/update work instructions and policies.
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Manager.