We were honoured to present the winner of the LPC for their POPPIES project. Here we are presenting the award (L-R): NHSCC co-Chair Dr GraMedicines Optimisation Award at the Healthcare Transformation Awards at Health+Care 2016. The winner was NHS Kernow CCG & Cornwall & Isles of Scilly ham Jackson, Hearst Health International’s Robert Nyland, NHS Kernow CCG, and Chief Executive Julie Wood.
The awards celebrated the fantastic work being carried out by CCGs across the country.
- Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern CCG (First runners up)
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG (Second runner-up)
- Eastbourne Hailsham and Seaford CCG, and Hastings and Rother CCG
- Mid Essex CCG
- Tameside & Glossop CCG
- Keith Ridge, Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, NHS England
- Alistair Blair, NHSCC Board Member and Chief Clinical Officer, Northumberland CCG
- Lisa Thomlinson, Health+Care
The winners for all the awards are listed below:
Commissioning for Outcomes and Reducing Variation – NHS Oxfordshire CCG for their Outcomes Based Contract for Adult Mental Health Services
Innovation in Service Redesign – Barnsley CCG for Rightcare Barnsley
Clinical Commissioning Leadership – Surrey Downs CCG
Innovation in Diabetes Care – Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG for their integrated Diabetes Pathway
Medicines Optimisation – Kernow CCG and Cornwall & Isles of Scilly LPC for their POPPIES project
Successful Service Integration – Stockport CCG for their Enhanced End of Life Care Support programme
Congratulations to all winners!