We have vacancies for healthcare professionals with knowledge of clinical workflows to join a team of talented clinicians, pharmacists, pharmacist technicians, clinical researchers, software developers and healthcare informaticists. You will be collaborating with people who share your passion for a job well done and take pride in delivering solutions that are transforming healthcare systems across the world.
FDB solutions help healthcare professionals make the best decisions for their patients. We improve care quality and efficiency by building evidence-based care guidance solutions, delivering best-in-class software for supporting safe medication decisions, directing the ideal patient journey, driving high-quality clinical performance, and developing and implementing informed care strategies.
With customers across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific we are a truly global company. Our UK office has been established for more than 30 years and in the US our care guidance now reaches 84% of all patients discharged from hospitals. It’s an exciting time to join our team; the decision support market is one of the fastest growing sectors within healthcare and a prime investment area for FDB.
FDB sponsors a package of flexible benefits for permanent employees.
- 25 working days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible option for employees to purchase up to five additional days holiday
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer-funded educational and training opportunities
- Payroll giving
- Two charity days
- Annual season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Diverse workforce
- Beverage areas with coffee, tea and fresh fruit freely available